Would You Like To Start Offering LiveScan Fingerprinting?
In the United States, many people need background checks and are fingerprinted when applying for a job, for a professional license, or to rent a property. Traditional fingerprinting is messy and time-consuming; in the past, most people had no choice but to go to the police department to get the job done. Now, LiveScan makes it easy and quick to get fingerprinted electronically by members of the private sector. That means there is a great opportunity to start offering your own LiveScan fingerprinting to the public, your employees or to your current customers. By partnering with Binary Biometrics you not only get our exclusive LiveScan software, BinaryID, but you receive great training and a partner who will help grow your business.
What types of partnerships are available?
We partner with all types of businesses like law offices, doctor offices, assisted living facilities, hospitals, other independent livescan providers, and those people looking to start their own LiveScan business.
A Channel Partner is a full-service partner and is independently owned and operated partner that can submit fingerprints directly to the state which they reside in and offer our various background check products and services.
A Pro Partner is a full-service partner that only services its own internal needs that can use submit fingerprints directory to the state which they reside in. For example, a compliance company assisted living facilities, hospitals, or a school who would like to submit its own employees directly to the states they work with.
What is Livescan, and How Big is the Market?
LiveScan is a means of capturing and transmitting fingerprints electronically. It is the high-tech version of rolling someone’s fingers in ink and pressing them down on a card. It’s cleaner, more precise, and returns results more quickly. In most states, law requires fingerprinting for a number of occupations: Healthcare regulated individuals, police officers, corrections officers, real estate agents, insurance agents, and all healthcare workers, to name just a few. Many nonprofits even use it to screen volunteers.
Is Offering Livescan Fingerprinting Services Right for Me?
- If you already own a small business – a mailbox store, for instance – it would be easy to add Livescan as an additional service. This is similar to someone offering Notary Public services out of their primary business.
- Stay-at-home moms, part-time workers, students, and others who want to make extra money without a specific schedule also make good candidates, since you can work by appointment.
- You can start your own LiveScan fingerprinting business for less capital than for many other businesses. So if you’ve always wanted to be your own boss but haven’t had the start-up money, partnering with Binary Biometrics can be a great way to accomplish that goal.
- The growth potential is huge. More organizations are requiring fingerprinting all the time. Also, fingerprint cards are usually valid for only one year and aren’t shared among employers and law enforcement agencies, so many people will need this service more than once.
If I Do Decide to Start Offering My Own LiveScan Fingerprinting Services, Why Should I Choose Binary Biometrics?
At Binary Biometrics, we know that we succeed only if our partners succeed. Through us, you get a true partnership:
- It can be a turn-key business, we supply all the software and equipment, and for an additional fee, we will even help you with marketing material, website creation, and other consulting services.
- We provide thorough training. We’ll teach you how to use the equipment, how to use the software, how to transmit the results, etc. We’re also here to help you solve any problems that crop up.
- We help you market your business. With Binary Biometrics, you don’t have to pound the pavement as often searching for customers. We have a full-time marketing team that focuses on finding customers for you.
- Binary Biometrics is the industry leader for fingerprinting. We’re also experts in Level 2 background checks and fingerprinting, and our reputation for customer service and efficiency is unmatched. Partnering with us connects your LiveScan fingerprinting business with a successful, established name.
Binary Biometrics is looking for motivated people with an entrepreneurial spirit to start offering LiveScan fingerprinting services either by adding the service to a current business or those looking to start-up their own. Our partnerships offer a flexible schedule, the ability to work anywhere you want, thorough training for you and your employees, and a full-time marketing team dedicated to providing you with leads. If you think you’d like to start a fingerprinting business using LiveScan, schedule an appointment today.