Would You Like To Start Your Own LiveScan Fingerprinting & Background Check Business?
In the United States, many people need background checks and are fingerprinted when applying for a job, for a professional license, or to rent a property. Traditional fingerprinting is messy and time-consuming; in the past, most people had no choice but to go to the police department to get the job done. Now, LiveScan makes it easy and quick to get fingerprinted electronically by members of the private sector. That means there is a great opportunity to start your own fingerprinting and background check business. By partnering with Binary Biometrics you not only help applicants with livescan fingerprinting (typically for what are called “Level 2 Background Checks”), but you can also assist employers, landlords and real estate investors with level 1 background checks, tenant, and pre-employment screening and even offer drug testing. Binary Biometrics offers multiple revenue streams to our partners in order to help them succeed his this rapidly growing business which includes but is not limited to:
Binary Biometrics offers multiple revenue streams to our partners in order to help them succeed his this rapidly growing business, including but not limited to:
- Level 2 Background Checks (LiveScan)
- Level 1 Background Checks
- Tenant Screening
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Drug, Alcohol, and DNA Paternity Testing*
- Exclusive use of our processing center to submit fingerprints to additional states and other countries.
What is a Channel Partner?
A Channel Partner is an independently owned and operated partner that can submit fingerprints directly to the state in which they operate in, may also conduct drug testing and other private investigation services. The initial investment will range between $7,500 and $10,000, plus an onging montly and tranaction fee.
[accordions][accordion title=”BECOME LIVESCAN CHANNEL PARTNER”]
What is Livescan, and How Big is the Market?
LiveScan is a means of capturing and transmitting fingerprints electronically. It is the high-tech version of rolling someone’s fingers in ink and pressing them down on a card. It’s cleaner, more precise, and returns results more quickly. In most states law requires fingerprinting for a number of occupations: healthcare regulated individuals, police officers, corrections officers, real estate agents, insurance agents, and all healthcare workers, to name just a few. Many nonprofits even use it to screen volunteers.
What’s Involved in Starting a LiveScan Business?
When you partner with Binary Biometrics, you establish either a mobile service or a permanent facility. With a mobile service you have a great opportunity to process large groups of people at once – a graduating class at a nursing school, for instance. Churches, civic organizations, and offices provide additional mobile opportunities. With a permanent facility, people come to you to be fingerprinted, whether for a new job or for some other reason.
Is Starting a Livescan Fingerprinting & Background Check Business Right for Me?
- If you already own a small business – a mailbox store, for instance – it would be easy to add Livescan as an additional service. This is similar to someone offering Notary Public services out of their primary business.
- Stay-at-home moms, part-time workers, students, and others who want to make extra money without a specific schedule also make good candidates, since you can work by appointment.
- You can start your own LiveScan fingerprinting business for less capital than for many other businesses. So if you’ve always wanted to be your own boss but haven’t had the start-up money, partnering with Binary Biometrics can be a great way to accomplish that goal.
- The growth potential is huge. More organizations are requiring fingerprinting all the time. Also, fingerprint cards are usually valid for only one year and aren’t shared among employers and law enforcement agencies, so many people will need this service more than once.
If I Do Decide to Start My Own LiveScan Fingerprinting & Background Check Business, Why Should I Choose Binary Biometrics?
At Binary Biometrics, we know that we succeed only if our partners succeed. Through us, you get a true partnership:
- It’s truly a turnkey business, we supply all the equipment, marketing material, website, and phone number.
- We provide thorough training. We’ll teach you how to use the equipment, how to use the software, how to transmit the results, etc. We’re also here to help you solve any problems that crop up.
- We do most of the marketing for you. With Binary Biometrics, you don’t have to pound the pavement searching for customers. We provide a full-time marketing team as well as lead generation. We help the customers find you.
- Binary Biometrics is the industry leader for mobile fingerprinting. We’re also experts in Level 2 background checks and AHCA fingerprinting, and our reputation for customer service and efficiency is unmatched. Partnering with us connects your LiveScan fingerprinting business with a successful, established name.
Binary Biometrics is looking for motivated people with an entrepreneurial spirit to start a LiveScan fingerprinting business. Our partnerships offer a flexible schedule, the ability to work anywhere you want, thorough training for you and your employees, and a full-time marketing team dedicated to providing you with solid leads. If you think you’d like to start a fingerprinting business using LiveScan, schedule an appointment today.
Why do we charge for an initial non-refundable consultation call?
Simply put we’re serious about growing Binary Biometrics and we want to make sure you are too. We feel if a potential channel partner is unwilling to value our time they will not be a good for our business model. Plus, the time we save on individuals who are not serious can be better spent focusing on our current partners who are. If you decide to become a partner we will credit the consultation fee to any future charges you have with Binary Biometrics.
When you have successfully scheduled your appointment an email confirmation will be sent to you with links to download our partnership package. If you do not receive this please check your junk mail.
[accordion title=”ADD ON: START OR ADD DRUG, ALCOHOL, AND DNA PATERNITY SERVICES”]
Binary Biometrics has partnered with DrugTestingCourses.com to offer exclusive discounts to our new partners who wish to add on drug, alcohol, and DNA Paternity testing to their existing or new start-up business. If you have always wanted to start your very own drug testing business then this drug testing business start-up is perfect for you and comes with everything you need to start building your business including our most popular all-in-one drug testing certification course.
What is included in your drug testing business start up kit?
Training, Certification & Use of Lab Contract
The following courses are all covered in the all-in-one course, but below are the individual courses with an overview.
- Start-up Business Overview
- DOT Urine Collection Training and Certification
- Non-DOT Urine Collection Training and Certification
- DNA Paternity Collector Training and Certification
- DOT Breath Alcohol Technician Training (includes equipment certification)
- Hair Specimen Collector Training and Certification
- Saliva Collector Training and Certification
For more information on drug, alcohol and DNA Paternity testing certification, contact DrugTestingCourses.com directy by calling 1-888-390-5574.[/accordion]